CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wal-Mart + Jackson= Happy Child (momentarily)



At first I'm not sure Jackson liked the idea of Dominic going to school especially since he wasn't able to go with him. But since Dominic has been in preschool Jackson and I will go and run errands or go to the park or go on walks. I think he is now enjoying the days that Dominic is in school cause we will do things that we don't usually get to do just one on one. For example we usually don't ever do the "fun center" at Wal-mart but I figured this day that it would be easier to get one kid out of there instead of two. He really enjoyed his bull ride and then threw a fit when it was time to leave. But all in all he is a very different kid when we get our one on one time together.

0 comments: