CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Surprise!!!!!!

Sherrie, Wesley and Bobby!
Jackson, Dominic,Jayse and Breeana
Breeana and Dominic still two peas in a pod!
They all look so innocent, its a good thing they are so cute!

We had the biggest Surprise last Thursday! Wesley's mom called me Wednesday night to give me a heads up that they were going to be at our house the next day. I did not believe her because Wesley's parents don't usually do such spontaneous things such as driving 1000 miles during the school/work week. As soon as I believed her I was so excited but I had to keep it a secret from Wesley, which was so hard! I had to keep a straight face and try to act normal even though I was all giddy inside. So sure enough they got here the next afternoon, all day I had asked Wesley when he thought he would be home which is my usual question! His dad even gave him a call ( outside of course, our kids in the background would have given it away) and asked what his plans were for the night and were he was out working at. As usual it was a pretty windy day here in Kansas, Wesley noticed and asked Bobby why it was so windy!! Anyway we waited what seemed like forever for Wesley to get home, we had his parents car parked in our neighbors garage so nothing looked out of place. I kept texting him to hurry home cause I was going nuts with the boys. Finally we see Wesley driving down the road so our plan was this: Bobby,Sherrie,Audie and the boys would go to the basement and make a ton of noise and I would be making dinner and as soon as he were to walk in I was going to tell him to go handle the boys who were trashing the basement. So everyone is in the basement and I'm waiting for Wesley to walk thru the door but it was taking him forever so I went outside to find him cleaning the inside of his truck and I was like, " Your truck can wait I need your help with the kids, they are downstairs trashing the basement and I still have dinner to make!" I was acting super stressed out, it was so tough not to break out laughing. Now he is finally in the house and ticked cause he sees me so "stressed" out, he heads downstairs where alot of noise is going on. And Wesley sees the big surprise! He was so shocked because it was totally out-of-the-blue. So there were hugs and laughing and even a little crying,Audie : )! At this point I was in the kitchen to actually get dinner made and had called Wesleys sister Melinda to tell her his reaction. Everyone else was outside checking out Wesleys new truck. Then Wesley walks in holding the cutest little girl and now I was shocked/surprised when I realized that Janell and Tyler and their three kids made the long trek also to see us!! We had such a great time just hanging out, it was a very much needed visit from family! We love you guys and thanks for all the excitement!

1 comments:

the speers said...

That is TOO funny! What an awesome surprise!! I still can't get over how big your boys are...