Jackson has been talking so well lately. It seems like over night he was using new vocabulary and putting together new sentences. Of course never a dull moment when you have kids.
We have a dead mouse out on our driveway and we were getting ready to leave, as I was putting Jackson in his car seat he asked, " Mom, is mickey mouse sleeping?" To which Dominic replied," He's not sleeping he's dead."
Jackson has also been calling me Dan-nell. Today we were getting gas and Dominic wanted me to get him a toy in the backseat he kept saying, " Mom,mom!" I had already told him no so at this point I was ignoring the him. But Jack piped in and said, " No, it's Dan-nell brother." Jack thinks if I fail to anwser by mom that Dan-nell is the only way to go!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Kids Say The Darnest Things. . . .
Posted by dBernal at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment