The other day we went out to some people from our wards house, to check out a potential spot for a young men's camping trip. While we were out there we took a little hike and got to enjoy the country atmosphere. We knew that getting a tick was a possibility but none of us appeared to have any. That night we went home got the boys all cleaned up and that was that. Well yesterday I noticed something dark and small on the top of Jackson's head. I didn't think much of it because I thought that maybe he had hit his head and just had a little scab. Then this morning while giving him a bath I felt it when I was washing his hair and my gut said to look at it because it wasn't a scab. And sure enough there was a little bloodsucker on poor Jack's head. I then called Wesley because I was nervous to get it off because if you rip it off there is a good chance that the head will be left inside the skin. Wesley tried to talk me thru it and I just couldn't get the darn thing off. Thankfully Wesley having a flexible job was able to drive 40 miles back home and was successful at removing the nasty tick from Jacks head. He had it off in about 30 seconds. So gross!
You can't really see it but he was hanging on for dear life. And it really does look just like a scab.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
TICKED. . . . . LITERALLY!
Posted by dBernal at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Daneille, I was tinkning of you no joke yesterday and thinking how bad a friend am I to not have written in so long - EWW and gross, ticks huh...I can tell you that I don't miss them. Going back to AZ huh?? Well, I'll have to remember no to go back to the house if I come through the mission. Well, I'm at work, but I was interested to see the updates. Have a great day. LOve you.
That stinks. I have had one in my head before too lol. If you put nail polish on their butt they will bring their head out. When they are in you they breathe through their butt lol. Hopefully no one gets anymore though : )
That stinks.If you put nail polish on their butt they will bring their head out.thanks for sharing...
___________________
susana
Low and best rates on Payday Loans
Post a Comment