CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moving ON? . . . . .

A few weeks ago Wesley and I decided we were ready to get back to AZ. Wesley's work here in Hays,Ks will be coming to an end and thought it would be best to put our house up for sell now, especially since Dominic will be starting kindergarten. We don't want to pull him out of school to start somewhere new. We are selling our house ourselves and so far have had really good luck. We have a coulpe waiting to put in an offer as soon as they have their loan paperwork. So in the meantime we are playing the waiting game. Leaving Hays will be bittersweet. Even though I really didn't like Hays when we first moved it really has grown on us and we have made a life here. We are excited to go back to AZ but a bit nervous that we won't feel the same about it like when we lived there. We are looking forward to being close with family and friends. I will keep you posted on what will happen next.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

leaving hays is a bittersweet, so I'm not sure to say yeah or awwwwwe. Which ever one I'm happy for you guys, you'll be even close for some time to california. You should really look into taking a disneyland trip ;)

Chelsee said...

Hey Danielle! We have seriously missed the Bernal's and have been hopeing for a day when we hear you guys are moving back. Yeah! What part of AZ are you looking to move back to? We are so excited, keep us updated. Love- Chelsee H.

Unknown said...

We are missing so much....
_________________
susana
Low and best rates on Payday Loans