Oh my, I just noticed that boy has his hands down his pants!
It weighs 120 lbs.
They got to hold cow teeth, which were pretty gross!

Yesterday was the last field trip for Dominic's preschool class. And I have to say it was by far the most smelly one. The kids got to see a newborn calf and they also got to see how the cows are milked. Despite the smell,the heat and Jackson falling in the mud (and yes it was mud) it was a pretty fun time.
Yesterday was the last field trip for Dominic's preschool class. And I have to say it was by far the most smelly one. The kids got to see a newborn calf and they also got to see how the cows are milked. Despite the smell,the heat and Jackson falling in the mud (and yes it was mud) it was a pretty fun time.



1 comments:
Lots of fun keep going..
thanks for sharing...
___________________
susana
Low and best rates on Payday Loans
Post a Comment