Getting ready for the nurse to flush out the blue!

On Thursday we got to make an unplanned trip to the doctors office because to my surprise Dominic had blue ear wax???? Was this some kind of new disease? Oh no, my Five year old thought it would be a great idea to make play-doh ear plugs. He said he didn't want to listen to the movie that Jackson was listening to. So he shoved play-doh deep into his ears. Luckily we were able to get into the doctors office before the long Easter weekend. They were able to flush out the play-doh and Dominic was able to hear again. The thing that really blows my mind besides the fact of him being five is that just days before we were talking about never sticking stuff up your nose or in your ears. If anything I thought we would be at the doctor getting something removed from Jackson.



4 comments:
Oh my that's too funny! JT says hi! :)
I have to say I was a bit ticked at first then we couldn't help but laugh!
Tell JT I had Hello!
Oh no!! That's too funny!!--ok not really, but at least they were able to get it out! Thank goodness Caden hasn't done that yet, knock on wood...haha!
Post a Comment