CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Garden update





This is the garden and these are my little babies. Who would have ever thought of Watermelon oh my mercy 1 of my all time favorite things in this small universe. It's taken a while to be able to see the fruits of my labor in this small garden of ours, but rewarding to see it coming though. A few more weeks and we can really enjoy these melons. It's been fun to see the garden come together overtime. I have really grown to appreciate these small things you don't think about while growing up like the time your Parents and Grandparents put into their garden for us all to enjoy.

3 comments:

the speers said...

shut up, you have a garden? you're too many things!!

dBernal said...

YUP or aka Wesley's lil baby. Its been fun though watching stuff we planted actually coming thru and we can't wait to eat it!

Aubrey said...

Hey! Thanks (about pink dress) I got a steal of a deal. I found it when I was in FL, at the JCrew store, marked down from 120. to 40. I even went back the next day and bought a black one. I never saw it online though.