For Hays being a pretty small town they really have a neat museum. We went there today which was perfect because they just opened up a new dinosaur exhibit. The boys love dinosaurs but there is a T-rex that moves then you walk by and the boys get a bit freaked out. Jackson kept his ears covered most of the time cause is roars pretty loud. Dominic wasn't sure if he wanted to get a picture by the T-rex because he was afraid it would come to life!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They are the cutest boy!! I heard the sternberg is really cool, but I never made it there. You guys have to come out to california next year for sure! I think June is a good month!!! The dentist was great!! No cavitys!! Miss you guys tons!!!
oh my gosh...they're so big...i can't even believe it! what a cute museum!!! When i was little my parents took me to a dinosaur museum in CA that had moving dino's--i was FREAKED--i screamed and clung to my mom the whole time--especially while my dad made fun of me. I was probably 4 but i totally remember! :D
Post a Comment